After much debating about the merits we have decided to stay with the classic design.
Bought them from a Romanian company. and Yes we decided Ambulance Orange would be a cool visibility colour as we are mounting them on the rear of the Unimog
A couple of principles:
- Never loose the rear departure angle
- Stay below 3,5 m
- Put the wheels on the roof not hanging off the rear
- Fuel is for driving and as little as possible else. – In Africa fuel is scarce so we only have exception (it is used in the boiler because it is such a great solution)
- Gas is for cooking 0n – inside and out.
- Batteries is for food storage.